Zen To Done takes some of the best aspects of a few popular productivity systems (GTD, Stephen Covey and others) and combines them with the mandate of simplicity. It makes things as simple as possible, and no more.
You can read my review.
What is ZTD?
Simply put, Zen To Done is a simple system to get you more organized and productive, and keep your life saner and less stressed, with a set of habits. ZTD teaches you:
- The key habits needed to be productive, organized, and simplified … and no more than that.
- How to implement these key habits … tips on forming a habit.
- How to organize these habits into a simple system that will keep everything in your life in its place.
- How to simplify what you need to do.
- Minimal ZTD. Also includes an even simpler version called Minimal ZTD.
Dozens of readers have written with comments about how ZTD has changed their lives, made them more organized and less stressed, and has worked better than other productivity systems. It’s definitely worth a try.
Why buy the e-book?
Of course, the ZTD series is still available for free on Zen Habits, so that option is still available. So why would you buy the e-book? A number of reasons:
- It’s handy. All the articles are gathered in one easy-to-read e-book, making it easy to print stuff out, read it on any computer, or take it with you. Much more convenient than a bunch of scattered blog posts.
- There’s more material.
- Resources. Links to articles and tools are available in the e-book.
- Snazzy new look. The e-book is much nicer looking than the blog and is easier on the eyes.
- Author support. If you have questions about the book or any of the concepts in it, the author is available to answer questions. Just email: zenhabits at the gmail. This in itself would probably be worth twice the price of the book if he charged for his services.
Table of Contents:
1 Why ZTD?
2 Overview – What is it?
3 Minimal ZTD – the simpler alternative
4 Forming the 10 Habits
5 Habit 1: Collect
6 Habit 2: Process
7 Habit 3: Plan
8 Habit 4: Do
9 Habit 5: Simple, trusted system
10 Habit 6: Organize
11 Habit 7: Review
12 Habit 8: Simplify
13 Habit 9: Routine
14 Habit 10: Find Your Passion
15 A Day with Zen To Done
16 ZTD FAQ